Testing and Quality Control
Long before the award of our ISO9001 status, consistent quality, compliance and traceability was at the forefront of our vision for the ISO-Flate brand. Working in conjunction with some of our Key OEM clients , we have conducted extensive testing and production trials in order to satisfy the core needs of customers in critical production environments.
Below are some examples of the extensive investment and efforts we have made to produce inflatable seals that we can be proud of…..
- Vulcanisation tooling design development now at mark 4 to produce extremely flush and reliable joins
- Accelerated cycle fatigue testing of inflatable seals in high containment environments ; testing both profile stress endurance and leak rates (helium leak test)
- Incorporation of individual seal identification codes relating to detailed production record which includes compound batch , cure time etc
- Anti Static testing and development of materials which meet stringent surface resistance requirements
- Production of mock seal housings in all manner of materials for proof of concept prior to production of machinery
- Production of custom made accelerated cycle fatigue tester capable of simulating over 20,000 cycles (inflate and deflate) / day dependant on volume of seal
- Continuous development of new valve /inflation stem designs and helium leak testing of those used in containment critical areas